The Shelburne Falls Trolley Museum is dedicated to preserving and operating the Shelburne Falls and Colrain Street Railway Trolley car No. 10. This rail car was built in Springfield by the Wason Manufacturing Company in 1896. It was delivered new to Shelburne Falls, and for twenty years it crossed the Deerfield River on what is now the Bridge of Flowers. The Shelburne Falls Trolley Museum maintains the rail car for recreational rides in the same freight yard where passengers, apples, mail, milk and other freight were loaded and unloaded one hundred years ago.